Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some of These Men

I am letting go of SOME OF THESE MEN! Especially the ones that do not know how to take a lady on a proper date! That includes opening doors and paying for everything! Even gas money if I have to come to you! I mean everything! OK maybe not the cocktail dress I choose to wear or my pumps or my clutch! I should just say everything that pertains to the date you want to take me on!

Anyways what I have come up with for the next man who decides to take me on a date to his house or apartment shack room whatever! I am going to set a fee! The fee will include monies owed to me for my troubles starting with the fact that you lied to get me out the house you then proceeded to cook me a home-maid meal which did not consist of steak or wine or a CHEF! Then the trouble of having to get to know you on a more personal level because we had to come to the house apartment shack room whatever and we are alone and not in public which means if something pops off I have to pull out my karate skills! And I am starting the fee at $200 US dollars! The fee can change at any time and is non-negotiable!

On that note a nice date for a man and I whom I just met is dinner cocktails dancing you or valet opening every door a safe trip home a nice warm hug and a phone call when you make it to a destination after my safe trip home! Oh yeah and YOU paying for everything!

I want to know what everyone else thinks what is a perfect first date for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment